SUPPORT UK BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES
1. Feel comfortable on your fitness journey with Two Three Active
est. in 2018 Sisters Stefanie & Naomie created a fitness brand for women to feel confident and comfortable again on their fitness and health journeys. Say NO to see-through leggings and SHOP their Affordable activewear range online.
Shop our full collection online HERE
2. Embrace your femininity with HouseofKanai
3. Healthy hair grown with SB Oils
4. Live the luxe lifestyle with Intimo Jewellery
Check them out online IntimoJewellery.co.uk
5. Protect your crown with MyManeTo change the narrative, one curl at a time. Providing you with curl safe products, specially created with your mane at heart, that you can trust.
Check them out online Mymane.co
6. Start the party with Millie J HireLooking for the perfect set up to take your party to the next level. Millie J Hire has stationaries, favours props & balloons.
Find them on instagram @MillieJHire
7. Get your nails on fleek with 516 Polish
Check them out online 516polish.com
8. Go Braless with In My Nood
#1 Bra solution for Women of Colour
Visit their website inmynood.co.uk
9. Beat your face to the Gods with MakeupbyTammicosmetics
Makeupbytammi is a UK based content creator, focused mainly on beauty, her biggest passion is to teach people how to create the best makeup looks on a budget.
View the site makeupbytammi.com
10. Have your lipgloss pop by Enum Cosmetics
Their new lip combo products have put two complimenting colours together on one stick giving the perfect ombré lip in two easy steps
Visit their website enumcosmetics.com
11. Bring the party to life with PartyCrashers
Take your parties tot he next level with Party Crashers. If you're looking for balloon installations, props and more get in touch with them online!
Find them on Instagram @partycrasherslondon
12. Get green fingered with House of Kato
Plants improve productivity, inspire creativity, clean the air and create a calmer atmosphere. Transform your home or office space with a beautiful plant baby. House of Kato has exactly what you need.
Check them out online www.houseofkato.com
13. Improve your network and grow a successful business
Hustle & Heels is changing the way Entrepreneurs and Independent retailers learn new skills, meet the right people and build their businesses. Through a range of events, services and online resources, Hustle & Heels supports business owners to make better business decisions and increase their chances of success.
Find them on Instagram @hhlluk
14. Unlimited bubbles and painting workshop with PaintMate
Try something different with friends at a Paintmate freehand workshop. Create a masterpiece and discover your inner artist with the help of unlimited bubbles. Paintmate are also available for private or corporate bookings, so why not have them host your next lockdown party.
Find them on Instagram @Paintmateldn
15. Endulge in luxury skincare with Epara
Premium skincare using the best in highest quality African botanicals.
Find them on Instagram @eparaskincare
16. Fragrance your home with Elephant and Bamboo
Cruelty-Free, VeganLuxury Home Fragrances, Soy & Coconut Candles, Eco-friendly Diffusers, Wax Melts and Tealights.
Find them on Instagram @elephantandbamboo
17. Artwork for your home with Finding Eves Roots
A mother on a journey towards self-discovery and empowerment through her pen.
Find her on Instagram @findingevesroots
18. Make your lips pop with The Nude Room
Cruelty-Free cosmetics that believes in empowering and highlighting the beauty within every individual.
Find them on Instagram @thenuderoomldn
19. Gifts with love from Boxed Up Love
Gift Hampers, Gift Boxes & Nappy Cakes, Letter Box Parcels & Presents
Find them on Instagram @boxed.up.love
20. Cakes for any occasion Rose Delightful Cakes
This self-taught cake maker loves to bake and is inspired by other bakers on social media
Find Her on Instagram @Rose_Delightful_Cakes
21. Skincare with Narloa
Plant-based skincare. All products are based on the therapeutic qualities of plant/seed/earth derived ingredients.
Find them on Instagram @Narloa
22. Balance your energy with Zenerge Gems
23. Get glossy with Pink Salad LDN
24. Decorate and design your dream home with The White House Interiors
25. Get lashed with DWlashed
Educator and Eyelash artist based in Battersea.
Specialises in on Classic | Hybrid | Volume lashes.
26. Nourish your skin with AMI
Natural organic skincare. Non-toxic | ethical | simple | sustainable.
27. Learn to cook with Original Flava
28. Educate your mind with New Beacon Books
29. Support handmade crafters Elisha Francis
30. Feel empowered with Curlture
31. Feel sexy in your skin with Sincerely Nude
32. Stay cosy in luxury with NP Creativez
Our top 3 UK directories for black-owned businesses
2. UK Black Owned
3.Black girl Fest