Although we are working on that amazing fit girl body, it is importing to have a healthy mind state.
After the hustle and bustle of a long "boos babe " working day it it always best to relax and unwind, and after doing these amazing de-stressing moves, you can pour yourself that wet deserved glass of wine.
This Pose has many benefits and super relaxing.
- Calming for the mind
- Great for digestion
- It elongates the lower back
- Opens up the hips
- Reminds you rest is good 😴
You may feel silly doing this move but here is why its made our list
- Easy gentle way to warm your spine
- Helps relieve stress from menstrual cramps
- Increases flexibility of neck, shoulders and spine
- Increases coordination
- Fosters intentional focus
Annnnnnnd breathe... make this pose extra relaxing by playing soothing music
- Helps improve your memory and concentration
- Helps reduce nervous and muscular tension
- Helps lower blood pleasure and lowers heart rate
- Helps reduce headache occurrence
- Gives release from fatigue and insomnia
The pose has so many benefits. Downward Dog can work out any kink in the body and bring blood flow to the brain.
- Strengthens arms and shoulders
- Tones the core and waist
- Lengthens the hamstrings and calves
- Brings blood flow to the brain
- Stretches the spine and strengths the back
| Looking for the next TWO THREE pop up, and a health & wellbeing day |
Well you are in luck!
Two Three Active will be having a pop up stall at Body Unity Health and Wellness Day on the 15th Sept.
Book your slot today, hurry limited tickets left 😉